Indian Health Board (IHB) of Minneapolis is your
community health care clinic providing access
to quality health care and wellness services. We believe the best care happens when we
listen and work together.
We are committed to community and cultural health
While promoting and preserving our urban American Indian and Alaska Native traditions and identity, we embrace all people seeking patient-centered, culturally sensitive health care
and wellness services.
Become a part of the IHB family, and take
charge of your health today:
• Create a unique care plan
• Learn about our indigenous health services*
• Schedule same day medical and dental
• Schedule a ride to your appointments
• Access an established specialty care referral
• Request secure, confidential electronic health
• Ask about interpretive services for Spanish and
*Indigenous health services
We provide traditional medicines like sage, cedar,
tobacco, and sweet grass, as well as cultural
practices like hand drumming and singing.
Our services reflect and meet the needs of the local
American Indian and Alaska Native communities.
Ask your provider for more information.